A few weeks ago, for the first time, we welcomed guests into our new home at 1489 Frances Street at our Block Party on September 20, 2017. It was great to have so many neighbours contribute, see so many old and new faces, and host a mix of children, families and business professionals. We had an amazing time getting to know each other, looking at art and listening to music, playing games while having beers and ice cream.
We know that this neighbourhood is filled with talented, skilled, creative and friendly people. This was the first step to getting to know who is around us, and learning about the surrounding businesses and residents.
Special thanks to:
– Centre Skateboard Distribution (http://centredistribution.com)
– Earnest Icecream (http://earnesticecream.com)
– Golden Era Food Truck (https://www.yelp.ca/biz/golden-era-burger-vancouver)
– Liz Hammond (https://www.honestlysocial.ca)
– MET Fine Printers (http://www.metprinters.com)
– Open Gallery (https://www.facebook.com/opengallery.ca/)
– Porchlight Press (http://porchlightpress.com)
– Public (http://publicdesign.ca)
– Rangate (http://rangate.com)
– Sam Chimes (http://www.samchimes.com)
– Space (http://www.spacetospace.co)
– The Butler Did It (http://www.butlerdiditcatering.com
Photos credit to Liz Hammond and Vincent Chiu