After last year’s successful inaugural NED Event, the Dutch Business Club invites you to NED 2018 at Dudoc Vancouver on November 13, 6-9pm, 1489 Frances Street.
Inspired by the world-renowned TED Talks where experts from many disciplines talk about an idea, project or topic, the Dutch Business Club is once again organizing an inspiring mini-conference for Vancouver’s Dutch and Canadian business community. Our talented speakers have a strong Dutch connection and are working on the cutting edge of their respective fields: Sustainability & Environment, Architecture & Design, Art & Music and History.
And, of course, there will be appetizers and refreshments before and after the event.
Doors open at 6pm for networking and welcome drinks. The official program starts at exactly 6:30pm.
We are proud to present the following speakers:
- Klaas Hofstra – Owner at VIH, Adverio Engineering, SPS (Sustainable Planet Solutions)
- Huub Timmenga – Consultants in Sustainable Agriculture, composting and bio-energy
- Colette Parras – Adjunct Professor at UBC School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- Malcolm Bromley – General manager of the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation
- Frans Tjallingii – Chair of New Leaf Project Foundation, supporting social change in communities.
Moderated by Tjerk Weidema. All presentations are in English.
Date: November 13 – 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: 1489 Frances Street
Unceded Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Wauthuth Territory
$35.00, Members 25% off